www.wolfstardrpepper.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime people and regular people can chat. There are chats or role play.

Sometimes they exact a forfeit

berjerfu

Sometimes they exact a forfeit Empty Sometimes they exact a forfeit

Post  berjerfu Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 am

Sometimes they exact a forfeit

1012. Sometimes they exact a forfeit from any one who tries three times without success; but it is usually played without forfeits.This play consists in telling a story, and at the same time making marks to illustrate what you are telling. For instance: An old man and his wife lived MBT Shoes in a little round cabin. I will sketch it for you with my pencil, so that you may know it. Here it is : O This cabin had a window in the middle, which I shall make thus: o On one side was a projecting door, which I shall make opposite the window thus: = From the side opposite the door branched out a road, bordered on one side with a hedge. Here is a picture of it: grew around it. winch I mark thus: One mght some robbers came to the farther end of this pond. I will park them thus: The old woman heard them, and persuadedher husband to get up and see what was the matter. The old people travelled v along down to aboui the middle of the pond, and there they stopped ; I shall represent them thus Neutral Each one held out a hand to keep silence, which movementshall make thus :But? they did not hear anything: for the robbers had taken fright and run away. Alter standing out in the cold some time lor nothing, the old man said to his wife. u Go along back to me mouse ; vou are notmnsrtna a goose." as vou sav tnese words, hold up the sheet of paper on which you have been rawing, ana tne comimnv win see tne picturea eoosu ruaeiv sKeicnea tnus:This little game has eaercise and graceful movement to recommend it ail excem two, mm tneir mmm m in a contradance ; the two who are thus left out join hands, and attempt to dance between the couple at the foot: the couple johi hands and inclose them: and the prisoners are not allowed to escape, till each has turned round and kissed the one behind her. In this MBT way they dance through every cou pie in the set. When performed with ease aqd animation, ii is yery pleasing, sometimes tms is used as a loneii.These are made by fastening a buttonmould on a peg, or targe pin. and spinning them round on the table, or on thefloor, xne Br or Bin., snouid oe. fastened nrmiv uirousrn tne centre of the moukl, come out a little at one end. and be left half an inch long, or more, at the other. If a number of little pins nreDare tnemamerent sizes ana colours, uiev iook very preuiiy wnen tnev me MBT Shoes Clearance an m rapid motion.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:38 am