www.wolfstardrpepper.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime people and regular people can chat. There are chats or role play.

bring them

yherttert

bring them Empty bring them

Post  yherttert Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm

bring them

The gates shall open wide tor tnem to enter, ana mere jurist win oring tnem into fiis cfiamtiers mi me mgnest sense, tie wm Dnngtnem into ms Father's house, into a world not hke that which they have left. Here Christ will bring Tory Burch Sale them, and present them in glory to his Father, saying, " Here am I, and the children which thou hast given me as much as to say, Here am , with every one of those whom thou gavest me from eternity to take tne care or, tnat inev mignc oe redeemed a and to redeem whom I have done and suffered m much, and to make way for the redemption of whom I have for so many ' agesbeen accomplishing such great changes. Here they are now perfectly redeemed in body and soul :have perfectly delivered them from all the ill fruits of the fall, and perfectly freed them from all their enemies ; I have brought them altogether into one glorious society, and united them all m myr sen : i nave .oneniv lustmea tnem oeiore an Tory Burch Outlet ang and here I have brought them all away Tory Burch Flats from that accursed world where they have suffered so much, and have brought them before thy throne : I have done all that for them which thou hast appointed me : I "have perfectly cleansed them xrom ati And then the Father will accept of them, and own them all for his children, and. will welcome them to the eternal and perrect mnemance ana giorv ot ms nou •occasion give more glorious manifestations of his love ever before and will admit them to i more full and perfecc Tory Burch Reva Flats enjoyment of himself.And now shall be the marriage of the Lamb in the most perfect sense. The commencement of the glonous times of the church on earth, after the fall of Antichrist, is represented as the marnage of the Lamb ; and this shall be the marriage of the Lamb in the highest sense that ever shall be on earth: But after this we read of another marriage ot the Lamb ai the close of the day of judgment. After the beloved disciple had given an account of the day of judgment, in the ciose oi tne autn cn&n. ot neveiation tnen lie nrocecas to save an account of what follows in the zist and wd chapters : And in the d verse of the st chapter, he gives an account that he saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:03 am