www.wolfstardrpepper.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where anime people and regular people can chat. There are chats or role play.

as great glory

yherttert

as great glory Empty as great glory

Post  yherttert Thu May 26, 2011 9:14 pm

as great gloryChrist shall as cend in as great glory, as he descended, and in some respects greater s For now he Tory Burch Reva Flats shall ascend with his elect church with him, glorified in both body and soul. Christ's first ascension to neaven soon aner s own resurrection was verv Morions But this his second ascension, the ascension of his mystical bodv, ms wnoiexnurcn snail m xar more Morions, tfie re, deemed church shall all ascend with him in a most joyful and triumphant manner ; and all their enemies and Tory Burch Flats persecutors, who shall dc text oenina on ine aecursea grouna to be con turned shall see the sight, and hear their songs.Ana ttitis unrisrs cnurcn snail forever leave tnis accursed woricL to co into tnat more glorious worm, tne mgnest heavens into the paradise of God, the kingdom that was prepared tor them from tne lounaauon ox tne woria.wnen mew are gone tnis woria snail m set on me and be turned into a great furnace, wherein all the enemies of Christ and his church shall be tormented forever and ever. This is manifest byPet.f. " But the heavens and the earxn wnicn are now, dv me same worn are mm m store, m served unt fire against the day of judgment, and perdition of ungodly men." When Christ and his church are ascended to a distance from this world, that miserable company of wicked being left behind, to have their sentence executed upon them here, then, some way or other, this whole lower woria snail oe set on nre ©inner m lire xrom Tory Burch Sale neaven, or nw fire breaking out of the bowels of the earth, or both, as it wn with the water m the time of the deluge. However, thU tower world shall be set all on fire. How wj it strike tlnfewiereti wiiit norror warn tne are neons to im bom udou mi cm i ana imw nnci no wav to eseane it or nee or mae trom ill What shrieking and crying will there be Tory Burch Outlet among those manv inousanas ana muuons, wnen tnev Deem to enter into tins great furnace, when the whole world shall be a furnace oi uie nercest ana most rasaner neat ; msomucn mat tne a]xstle Peter says,Pet. m. lo.thatThe heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that aretnerein snan me ournt un v ana tnat tneneavens Deiner on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent neat."

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:40 am